We Feature a Different Artisans from the Art Guild of the Purple Isles; This Week : LOUISE LINDSAY.
Louise Lindsay Shares with Us :
"Whatever speaks to my heart finds its way into my images. Moments of awe and reverence, breath taking beauty, whimsy and humor, and even disturbing or sad moments have all called me to bear witness and to create art. My practice of photography is interwoven with my long-term practice of psychology and my experience of practicing and teaching mindfulness and meditation.
Each of my image creations stands alone. I also gather images together. Sometimes, the resonances among a series of images create an even more powerful larger whole. These collections become visual poems, 3 of which can be viewed here.
Titles, size and medium information for my images.
(All images are photographs, printed on archival paper or metal. All can be printed on paper, metal or canvas. All are available in smaller or larger sizes)
1. Sunset Poetry, 24”x18”, photography printed on metal
2. Sunset Awe, 36”x24”, 36”x24”, photography printed on metal
3. Island Under The Sea, 24”x15”, photography printed on metal
4. Sunrise Vision, 20 x 13.5” image, photography printed on archival paper, mat, frame
5. Gift of Grace, 16” x 10”, photography printed on archival paper, mat, frame
6. Pelican Connection (1), 30”x20”, photography printed on metal
Post a Comment